Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

Give it a Rest

Another piece of boring, mindless violence to be added to the Madness series. Once again, this features none of the things that made Madness so great.

It's just tons of killing again - no more subtle humor or wacky events. Just killing and killing and killing. It would be cool if it wasn't the 4th or so flash in a row to do this. Please. Move on. The series deserves better.

=SS Video Game Classics= =SS Video Game Classics=

Was that supposed to be funny?

Was that supposed to be funny?

Okay, maybe for eight year olds. Those were poorly made movies that anyone could make in about 10 minutes. They all had the same exact done-to-death theme that wasn't even funny. Come back when you get a sense of humor.

Starberry responds:

fuck you you are a huge fuck you you fucker

you dont have a sense of humor or at least not a very flexible one

- War is Hell - - War is Hell -

Good movie

First off, to Omagoch:
Yeah, actually nukes do that... you've been watching way too many video games because guess what? Nukes are the exact same as rockets! At the final stage the only thing that comes down is the warhead, no boosters or anything.

Second off:
Good movie. Didn't make a whole lot of sense. Spriting was great. The sound was really repetitive and got annoying. Learn to spell check too.

VANDERSEXX VANDERSEXX

German

Wow you cant spell German words for shit. And by the way the movie sucked, it had no point.

Electronix responds:

that good...I wasnt actually trying to...

you might see I have interpreted one of the words for 'sweden' or 'barsk' or some other stupid spellings

I wasnt even sure if the music was actually german...but Venable is one of my favorite composers...so FLASH AHOY!!!

Salad Fingers Episode 6 Salad Fingers Episode 6

Another Perfect Movie

The evil potty! Funny, but quite creepy. Keep up the good work!

Does Anyone Know the Time Does Anyone Know the Time

lolz0rr

The best claymation I've ever seen. Really smooth, with nice effects. Very funny also. Keep it up.

Marsh-Mellow-Madness Marsh-Mellow-Madness

w00t

Okay, first off it's "marshmallow." Now that that's out of the way, let me review this :)

Well, it's the first in the madness series. Where it all started. Compared to the animations of the later versions, it's not very good. But the graphics style is the same, and has some of that "sillyness" madness has. It's not as good as the later ones, but we know where madness came from and it's worth a good laugh.

The Tallest Vert The Tallest Vert

w00t

Funny, if a bit short. Good job though. I like the view of earth.
Also a bit low FPS

Physics Project Physics Project

Lol

That was pretty funny guys :)
Informative yet funny
Die house!

Rogan-YLS responds:

Die Monopoly Guy too! Thanks for the review.

Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

Oh shizzle!

Wow. I am still recovery from the intensity of that final battle. The clown: OMFG. He killed Jesus. And our protaganist. Wow. I'm not quite giving it full points in sound because the music got a tad repetetive. But seriously, you really over did the coolness. I thought Madness 4 was cool. But this, over the top. It was way more dark and edgy than it's predecessors. Kudos to you!